Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Cathy Zielske's Release at SSS!!!

Hi guys!

In case you haven't heard, the fabulous, funny, wonderfully talented Cathy Zielske has designed some awesome products for Simon Says Stamp and they are now available!

I was sent her fun, Everette Alphas stamp set to play with and created this cute card.


Easy to do with the emboss resist technique using Distress Oxide Inks - I love the colors! I just added the cute panda from Simon's, Cool Panda set, along with a sentiment and called it done!

I've added a list below of all the new products from this fab release.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back Friday with a blog hop post, using some new products from Simon's upcoming release called, Encouraging Words. See ya then! ♥

 

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Barb! The new products look lovely, Jo x

Barb Ghig said...

Cute is right, Barb! Your emboss resist background is so pretty...I LOVE the colors and how your adorable Panda pops in the foreground! You did an amazing job playing with these alphas!
I like a lot of goodies in this release...especially the font on her scripty sentiments...time to shop :)

Dawn T said...

an adorable card Barb.

Unknown said...

especially the font on her scripty sentiments...time to shop :)


หนังจีน